- Advanced Aerodynamics - The club head on the Ping G400 fairway wood has been designed with a low leading edge and bolder turbulators on the crown, to increase the airflow for faster club head speed. Elevate your ball flight with confidence from any distance.
- Thinnest Crown & Cascading Sole - To save more weight for increased MOI and optimized CG location PING have developed into the G400 fairway an ultra thin 17-4 stainless steel crown. A cascading sole that engages at the point of impact increased face flex for improved launch conditions.
- Maraging Steel Face - Maraging steel is the pefrect face material to deliver faster ball speeds, that will be lauching shots further, higher and much straighter. This material is one of the most strongest and flexible alloys in the world and now its provided an increased performance on the golf course.
The Ping G400 Fairway Wood Features -
- Bold Turbulators
- Ultra Thin 17-4 Stainless Steel Crown
- Maraging Steel Face & Cascading Sole
- 12 Month Warranty